Terms & Conditions
Please examine the information below carefully. By continuing to do business with Stand Banner you agree that you have read and accepted the below terms and conditions.
- "STAND BANNER" is the trading name of Design Communication Matrix.
Goods means the articles or items described in the contract between Stand Banner and the purchaser.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of Stand Banner to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to Stand Banner, whatever may be their respective dates, the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by an authorised employee on behalf of Stand Banner.
- Notwithstanding that Stand Banner may have given a detailed quotation, no order shall be binding on Stand Banner unless and until it has been accepted in writing by Stand Banner.
- By their nature, goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credit for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
- All goods shall be paid for at the time of order unless an account has been created prior to the order.
- No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full unless a prior account is held by the purchaser.
- All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and this will be charged at the appropriate rate.
- Stand Banner must be notified of any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied on the day of delivery. Once this has been reported, the goods in question must be returned to Stand Banner for inspection.
- Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon Stand Banner in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or fault of the purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.
- Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Stand Banner:
- For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
- Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
- Hardware is covered by a 1 month limited warranty unless stated otherwise.
- Printed graphics are not covered by any warranty; all defects in printed graphics should be reported on the day of delivery.
- Stand Banner cannot refund international delivery costs resulting from amendments to or defects in goods supplied.
- Stand Banner shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
- The liability of Stand Banner to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
- If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract, Stand Banner may (without prejudice to Stand Banner rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
- No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Stand Banner shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
- Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Stand Banner to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of Stand Banner under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion Stand Banner reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
Handling and Carriage In the event that a courier service or other delivery method is used to transport items produced by Stand Banner, all items provided by Stand Banner must be signed for as "unchecked" unless the goods have been thoroughly examined and deemed to be acceptable. Stand Banner cannot be held responsible for damage by a delivery service that not was arranged by Stand Banner or was signed for without prior inspection by the purchaser.
All sales are final due to the custom manufacturing and design process and any bespoke item produced by Stand Banner cannot be refunded.
Re-Stocking Any non-bespoke items that Stand Banner provide can be returned within 7 days. These items must be returned in the condition that they were provided and are subject to a 15% re-stocking charge.
Stand Banner have the right to change prices listed on company web sites or literature at any time without prior notice, and serves as no part of any contract.
Quotes are valid for 30 days only, thereafter the client should request another quote for services or goods required.
Jobs exceeding 30 days may be subject to additional costs as prices quoted by external contractors may differ from the original quote affecting the final bill. These additional costs will be passed on to the client and must be paid in full.
Hourly Rate unless stated otherwise is £45P/H +V.A.T. Text amends charged at an additional cost of £25P/H +V.A.T.
New Account Facilities are given at the discretion of Stand Banner accounts department. New customers or clients are expected to pay in full in advance of any work undertaken. Clients may then apply for an account facility.
30 Day Accounts are expected to pay within the the 30 day time period after receipt of goods and before the date listed on invoice, failure to do this may incur a 15% interest charge in addition to the invoice given. Failure to pay the invoice within the time frame can jeopardise the client's account. Stand Banner reserves the right to revoke a client's credit account at any time.
V.A.T all prices are subject to Value Added Tax at 17.5%.
Payment can be made by visa, cheque or pay pal.
Cheques should be made payable to Design Communication Matrix and posted to Design Communication Matrix, Unit 46, Port Talbot Workshops Addison Road, Port Talbot SA12 6HZ.